S2Verify COVID-19 Response
As COVID-19 impacts us all nationwide, S2Verify is well prepared to manage this crisis with our proven business continuity plans and protocols. We have the ability for 100% of our employees to work remotely and seamlessly support our customers, all while keeping our employees safe.
We have business continuity plans in place, prioritizing providing the high-quality service you expect, while continuing to focus on the health and safety of our employees, customers, and partners.
We encourage each of you to refer to the Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines when developing your plans for dealing with this issue: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Below are the CDC’s everyday prevention recommendations to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask:
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
S2Verify is committed to 100% normal operational support. If you have any questions or need more information, contact your S2Verify Representative or the S2Verify Customer Response Unit at CUSTOMERSERVICE@S2VERIFY.COM