- Personal Registration Information
- When you register to become a member of S2Verify LLC, you will provide us information about yourself, your firm or company, and your practices. You can also register for certain services, or sign up for email newsletters and alerts. You may also provide additional comments on how you see S2Verify, LLC servicing your needs and interests.
- Email Information
- If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
- Personal Identifiable Information
- If you chose to use our service, you may also provide your name and resume information or make inquiries through our websites. S2Verify, LLC only provides personally-identifiable information to third parties in its normal course of performing a service for you our client. This information would be used to obtain a credit report from Transunion or other third party vendors to fulfill the services which we provide. This information could also be used as required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to comply with the law or legal process. Our system truncates this personal information based on the user rights of the individual performing the search.
- Website Use Information
- Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and Web server logs to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our web site, and the websites visited just before and just after our website. We, our advertisers and ad serving companies may also use small technology or pieces of code to determine which advertisements and promotions users have seen and how users responded to them.
- How Do We Use the Information That You Provide Us?
- Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering and expanding our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. We may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by emailing us at CustomerService@S2Verify.com.
- What are Cookies
- How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
- We use third parties to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email and processing credit card payments. In connection with these offerings and business operations, our partners and other third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with business activities. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or any dissolution.
- Notice of New Services and Changes
- Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. As our customer, you will be given the opportunity to notify us of your desire not to receive these offers by sending us an email request at customerservice@S2Verify.com.
- How Do We Secure Information Transmissions?
- Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. Some of the information you may enter on our Web site may be transmitted securely via Secure Sockets Layer SSL, 128 bit encryption services. Pages utilizing this technology will have URLs that start with HTTPS instead of HTTP. Please contact customerservice@S2Verify.com if you have any questions or concerns.
- How Can You Access and Correct Your Information
- You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing customerservice@S2Verify.com, writing to us at P.O. Box 2597, Roswell, GA 30077 or by calling our (855)671-1933 and ask for our consumer advocacy group. Please do not put any personal identifiable information in the email like social security number or date of birth without first encrypting the email.
- Personal Information Disclosure
- S2Verify does not use any third party vendor outside of the United States for any domestic employment or background screening on applicants, employees or vounteers. No entity will have access to your SPII (Personal Information) for any domestic background that we perform. If you or your employer order a background check from another country, then S2Verify will complete that background report and it will be stored domestically in the United States for the period specifed by Safe Harbor.
If you have any concerns or need help about your Personal Information, then email us at email@example.com, write us at P.O. Box 2597, Roswell, GA 30077 or call us at 855-671-1933.
- Certain Disclosures
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the law or comply with legal process served on us or affiliated parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our site, the users of our site, and/or our affiliated parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties.
- What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
- Your Consent
- GDPR EEA Data Processing Details:
- Access the amendment document here: EEA Amendment
January 1, 2019